WE SPECIALISE IN OMBRE POWDER FILL & MICROBLADING!
We offer three specialised brow styling techniques to choose from;
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE?
Included in each brow service is:
1. MICROBLADING/FEATHER STROKE
Perfect for anyone wanting a natural look brow
Feather-stroke eyebrows gives the effect of ultra-fine, delicate hair strokes that blend seamlessly and mimic your natural brow hair along the brow bone.
2. POWDER/SHADOW FILL
Perfect for anyone with full or space brows, wanting a defined yet soft looking finish
Applied by shading the meticulously shaped brow design with a custom blend of pigment. Expert shading techniques will produce a soft yet defined ‘shadow' effect. Immediately after the treatment your brows will appear darker and more dramatic looking then desired until healed (4-7 days). The final healed result however is stunning and well worth the down time.
£300 3D COMBINATION
3. POWDER FILL & MICROBLADING
Perfect for the avid brow-ist who loves a defined brow with a gradient soft finish
This method combines the ‘powder fill brow’ effect with ‘Feather stroke/Microblading’ integration for defined looking eyebrows with a soft and textured finish.
LOOK AFTER YOUR INVESTMENT...
A perfection touch up appointment is included in the initial treatment price for all NEW treatments, and is vital to the integrity and longevity of your Cosmetic Brow Tattoo. It is best carried out around 4-6 weeks after your initial treatment. This appointment should be made before you leave your first visit. Unless otherwise stated, most are done free of charge within 3 months. The limited guarantee of your new tattoo depends on this perfection treatment being completed.
GOOD TO KNOW!
- Remember, all Cosmetic Tattoo Treatments can and will fade, with some lighter pigments losing intensity quicker than darker pigments. It is recommended that you to have your Cosmetic Tattoo treatments retouched and refreshed with colour every year.
- Color duration primarily depends on how oily the skin is. The oilier the skin, the shorter the colour lasts. Sweating and sun exposure also reduce colour fastness.
- On average, expected time until a new colour refreshment is between 10 and 12 months. With oily skin it is up to 6 months.
- Retouch treatments prices are approximately half the cost of the initial treatment, for existing clients only, and require a single treatment only. If further work is required after a retouch, an additional fee may apply.
- As standard practice, all new clients can expect to pay full price for their initial treatment, even if they have had work done elsewhere.